DMRC is set to start the Dwarka-Najafgarh metro line. It’ll be called the Greyline and will insure a general travel of 4.2 kilometers. The Dwarka- Najafgarh corridor, in accordance with the data, will have 3 channels. With the introduction of the line, the DMRC will enlarge to 377 km using a total of 274 channels. In accordance with the most recent data, the Greyline will begin operating from October 4, 2019.
“This corridor called Grey Line is a standard-gauge segment and from those 4.295 kilometers, 2.57 kilometers is raised and 1.5 km underground. With the introduction of the segment, the Dwarka metro channel is set to emerge as a interchange centre which will connect the sub-city together with the area of Najafgarh,” said Anuj Dayal, Executive Director, Corporate Communication of this DMRC
Grey Metro Line: Number of subway stations
The Dwarka section is going to be the interchange with Blue Line.
Delhi metro gray line: Additional information
- The peak hour frequency, in accordance with the data, will of 7 minutes and 30 minutes. The entire travel time on those 3 channels will likely be of 6 minutes and 20 minutes
- there’ll be a total of 3 metros on this line and the fourth one is going to be projected
- in accordance with the information available, the lineup will probably be the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation will stretch the from another 1.18 kilometers until Dhansa Stand, which is intended for completion by December 2020.
- The newest corridor doesn’t have platform screen doors (PSD) facility along with the main reason behind this is a minimal volume of traffic checked for its over 4.2-km corridor.
- On each of the three subway stations, solar panels will be set up.
The Delhi Metro is a fast transit system serving Delhi and its satellite towns of Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Bahadurgarh, and Ballabhgarh, at the National Capital Region of India. It’s the world’s 8th largest metro system and 16th biggest by ridership. Together with all the metro, the Grey Line, the DMRC will enlarge to 377 km using a total of 274 channels.