We offer our auditing services to the traders and industrialist of all size and nature. We strictly adhere to the audit norms to execute the audit work of our clients.
We study the working systems, nature and volume of business and advise suitable charges and make valuable suggestions to promote efficiency and achieve better results at the same time. We make it a point that the auditing work is undertaken efficiently so that it does not raise superfluous queries and unnecessarily trouble the clients. We try to complete the audit work in the least possible time and minimal botheration to our patrons. Our Auditing services include:-
- Internal Audit Service – In the advent of Companies Act 2013, it has become mandatory for various class or classes of companies to appoint an internal auditor. We provide internal audit services adding considerable value to our clients by way of providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Management audits – provide many & immediate benefits for the company as well as management on executive level. Changes are becoming more frequent and faster & the business world is becoming more complex.
- Tax Audit – The requirements of tax audit were introduced by the Finance Act of 1984, by insertion of a new section “44AB” w.e.f Assessment Year 1985-86. It was introduced in order to discourage people from tax avoidance and evasion.
- Management Audits – Management audits provide many & immediate benefits for the company as well as management on executive level. Changes are becoming more frequent and faster & the business world is becoming more complex.
- Accounting Compliance and Reporting – We provide accounting and auditing guidance which constitutes valuable insights for audit committees, chief financial officers, controllers, financial reporting groups, and internal audit directors.
- Audit services – Our audit approach, is tailored to suit size and nature of any organization and draws upon our extensive knowledge and talent, understanding of laws, regulations and legislation.