We have vast experience in assisting international businesses in setting up shop in India through in-depth assessment of legal entity options for entry into India; hand-holding in establishing presence in India and several other start-up services including identification and regularizing applicable regulatory procedures and advising on the bottlenecks creeping from strategic, governance & management issues; on-going tax & regulatory compliances & Virtual CFO services.
- Incorporation of companies.
- Outsourcing of administration and accounting.
- Payroll preparation and auditing.
- VAT/Service Tax returns.
- Audit and corporate tax compliance.
- Advice on corporate and personal tax.
- Assistance in buying a business.
There are numerous reasons why India is becoming a preferred investment destination for the foreign investors. The Indian economy has grown by leaps and bounds over the past two decades since liberalization of our economy in the early 1990’s. This cleared roadblocks for serious foreign investment in the country. Investing in India is attractive and viable because of the following reasons:
- Huge domestic market for consumption of manufactured produce.
- Labor costs are far less than the western developed countries.
- Fourth largest GDP of the world in terms of the Purchasing Power Parity.
- Second fastest growing economy after China among the major emerging nations.
- Highest return of the capital market securities among the emerging nations.
- Third largest economy in Asia after China and Japan.